Model Cars Magazine Forum

My first 2 car projects

Sabasaurusrex

I'm VERY new to model building and discovered this forum while goofing off in class, but I'm enjoying doing more and more research on different cars and learning tips from other people on YouTube and stuff. Everything I do is hand-painted (minus the body which my dad spray paints) but hopefully, I can save up enough soon to get an airbrush kit because the cars done with an airbrush look INCREDIBLE. My next one is a 1957 Chevy Bel-Air and I'm super excited...Anyway, here are my first 2 projects: a Porshe 911 Carrera 3.2 Coupe and a 1967 Chevy Impala :) 

IMG_9766.jpg

IMG_9767.jpg

IMG_9765.jpg

IMG_9443.jpg

IMG_9433.jpg

• Like 7

Nice pair there Sabeyah, your models look good. For me, model car building is all about making it your own and what makes you happy. Some people will like it and some won't so don't be disheartened, as long as it brings you joy, that's all that matters. Well done and keep them coming. 

P.S. Welcome to the forum and feel free to ask questions, we're all keen to help.

Cheers, 

David. 😎👍

• Like 1

Hi Sabeyah. Your builds look awesome. This is a great place to connect with others that enjoy the same hobby no matter what the skill level. And like Curt said, push yourself a little further each project and you will be rewarded.

P.S. I'm saving for an airbrush myself.

• Like 1