Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Juice is gone

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, TonyK said:

Interesting that I hear it first on this message board.

Yea sorry Tony,I wasn’t even going to bother posting it,but I figured what the hell.

Edited by NYLIBUD

You know I never really knew why the LAPD actually followed the Bronco.I mean,ok,he was a possible murder suspect.But the whole entire thing was just a big embarrassing moment for the whole city of LA..It was a circus,you know sort of like his entire televised trial.🫢🙄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

You know I never really knew why the LAPD actually followed the Bronco.I mean,ok,he was a possible murder suspect.But the whole entire thing was just a big embarrassing moment for the whole city of LA..It was a circus,you know sort of like his entire televised trial.🫢🙄

He was extended the courtesy of turning himself in at an agreed upon time. When he failed to appear he was considered to be a fugitive from justice and on the run. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, imarriedawitch said:

He was extended the courtesy of turning himself in at an agreed upon time. When he failed to appear he was considered to be a fugitive from justice and on the run. 

.Yes sir,you are correct,and of course all police depts have there own chase policies.🚨It was just ridiculous how the thousands of people came out on the street during the rather slow and boring police chase.But how often do you see a celebrity,accused of a double murder running from the cops?Oh wait it’s LA,the car chase capital of the world. 🚨

Edited by NYLIBUD

2 hours ago, OldTrucker said:

Wonder if he confessed before he went.

I was thinking about that too.A death bed confession..No,it would’ve been televised.🤣Hey maybe he left it in his will,bla bla…I also read he was like $115 million in the red.Too bad,now his kids won’t be getting half the money they thought they were going to be getting.Alrighty then.

On 4/11/2024 at 2:45 PM, NYLIBUD said:

That is why he was acquitted. The judge made a huge error in judgement letting the media cover it the way they did.

• Like 1