Model Cars Magazine Forum

An 07 Mustang V-6, an 07 Honda Gold Wing GL1800 motorcycle, and the wifemobile is an 07 Ford Focus Wagon. 2007 was a good year for vehicles.

Just got rid of a 97 Ford Crown Victoria P71. I have a non-running 88 Kawasaki Concours motorcycle I need to get rid of, too.

1995 BMW R100RT

2005 Lincoln Town Car

2005 Honda Civic

Considering a 2009 Moto Guzzi California II to add to the fleet, as well as a 2012 Mustang GT to replace the Lincoln.

Decisions decisions decisions............................

G

A half finished buick GNX clone with a 350 Chevy instead of the turbo V6...

100_1658.jpg

100_1657.jpg

These pics were taken a while ago, it now has a set of Torq Thrust wheels and most of the bodywork is done. I should have it finished by the end of this summer.

Can I ask why you would clone a car, with different wheels and a v8 ? Why not just call it a v8 regal? I'm a Monti man myself, but cuttys and regals have a good look too !!

The wife drives an 08 Hyundai Santa Fe and she loves it! Bought it used and have put 17,000 miles on it in two years and only have had to do oil changes and new wiper blades.

My daily car is a company issued 08 Toyota Camry. I am the only driver of the vehicle and it currently has 136,000 miles. Not the most comfortable vehicle I have driven, but I have to say that besides a battery, the usual filter & oil changes and a struts all around at 110,000 miles, it has been a trouble free car.

Hope to get the kids thru college on scholarships and if that happens, then I will be on the lookout for an old pickup or 60's midsize muscle car.

I drive a 2001 Nissan Maxima , well havent driven it in a month, I have a VERY slow mechanic working on it

There is already a very long thread of what our real cars are, I could not find it, maybe Harry can find it

Wayne, I would say go for the Mustang

Edited by martinfan5

Can I ask why you would clone a car, with different wheels and a v8 ? Why not just call it a v8 regal? I'm a Monti man myself, but cuttys and regals have a good look too !!

what I meant by that is it will have the fender flares, fender vents and blacked out trim like a GNX. I probably should have said it will be a "Body Clone" of a GNX with a whole different drivetrain and wheels.

Wayne, I would say go for the Mustang

I have driven a new '12 GT that my co worker just bought. We had both been kicking the idea around until one weekend he just went and did it.

Now if MrsG agrees it's a done deal, she wants a Camaro.

;)

G

I have driven a new '12 GT that my co worker just bought. We had both been kicking the idea around until one weekend he just went and did it.

Now if MrsG agrees it's a done deal, she wants a Camaro.

;)

G

I think the Mustang would be a much better buy over the Camaro, I like both, but I like the Mustang just a little bit better. So that means you may be coming to Phoenix next month in a new car

Next month will be the Lincoln, the GT is on hold for a bit. I have an extended road trip I'm taking in May, and really want to drive the TC.

I'm also waiting to see what happens with our current salary situation. Looks as if the Chairman has convinced the Governor to unfreeze our agency, and bring us up to current DPS (trooper) levels. That would mean breathing easier as far as economics is concerned. Once you pay off a car, it's way too nice not having that monthly bill. As of now every wheeled vehicle I own is paid off, and that's a good thing.

Still, everyone likes a new car. :D

G

For my B-day this yr, I let the 08 Scion xD go and bought a 2012 Skyactiv Mazda3.
Hoping the G/F would take this and give me back my 06 Suzuki Aerio awd SX.
Guess I was wrong sooo..

Day 1

427241_2989241021659_1251819734_n.jpg

Day 10. New wheels & tires,and tinted windows.. :D
427571_3046332208903_187811497_n.jpg

Day 42. Had to wait 6 weeks for new CorkSport Catback Exhaust

426346_3263765924610_684280482_n.jpg

Edited by RodneyBad

I have three and unfortunately no pics at the moment lol. 1. 2003 saturn vue 2.2 5spd. 2. 1988 buick lesabre with only 100,000 miles. 3. 1979 mercury cougar xr7. 1 of 10 made for export. this car was originally from japan! The cougar only has 10,000 original kilometers on it! Sat in AZ for 18+ years. :( Unfortunately the cat needs a little work to get her driving again!