Model Cars Magazine Forum

Replicars and Miniatures of Maryland

So I just got finished reading a post about this 32 Ford Sport Coupe from Replicars and Miniatures of Maryland, and this body looks fantastic. Everyone is saying how great the products are and how nice the owner Norm is to deal with. Now I haven't done much with resin, just some odds and end pieces purchased at some model shows and a few pieces I cast for one of my r/c tugboats, but I think it's time i got something like this coupe. So I google this Replicars and Miniatures of Maryland place and come up with just about nothing. Just some other websites that carry some of his product. If someone could please let me know how to contact them, and do they have a catalog? I'm really surprised that in that posting how everyone was praising the product that not one person thought to give this guy a plug and put his contact information in there. I have some friends that live in Glen Burnie and every once in a while I'm in the area. Do they have a walk in retail store there? Looking forward to doing business with them. Thanks, Ken

Replicas & Miniatures does not have a website. The only way to do business with Norm is to call him (410-768-3648) &/or e-mail him at replmincomd@aol.com. He does have a catalog and does take credit cards.e-mail or call & see if he charges for it.It's pretty extensive so he probably does. He has no retail store,and it would probably be a good idea to ask if you could visit. HTH

I've bought resin from Norm for many years, starting at Toledo when we lived in Michigan. His quality and service is the best. I call in a couple of orders a year, usually to get his new stuff and recently got his '32 Ford cabriolet and sport coupe bodies. Outstanding as usual.

I met Norm very briefly at NNL-East this year.

I found him to be a very nice guy, his products are every bit as good as they look, and he patiently took the time to explain to me how some of his products were intended to work with their plastic mates.

I would buy something from him with no hesitation whatsoever.

Charlie Larkin

Just got some goodies from Norm and I couldn't be happier. Excellent quality and these require almost no cleanup. Got some unbelievable wire wheels and rat rod tires and his artllery wheels to go on his Deuce cabriolet. I also got some single bar hubcaps for the soon to be released '48 Coupe from Revell. His items are the best and it's always a pleasure to deal with him! Met him about ten years ago at NNL East and have been friends ever since, but I've been a loyal customer for close to 15 years by now.

• 2 weeks later...