Model Cars Magazine Forum

Model Cars Magazine Issue 163

Issue 163 arrived in the Mail Today, and it is another Great Issue!

Gregg has an article on Resin Casting, showing the basics' of how to cast resin parts for your builds.

Next up is an Article by Scott Colmer on combining Kit Bashing and Scratch building to create unique Builds!

Next is an Article on Historic Racing Miniatures, show casing some of their great Resin Kits.

Next is an Article on Photographing your models to enter online Contests, with Do's and Don'ts, to best showcase your models.

Next is A Great Article on start of Pontiac's Change to Preformance orinted Cars in the Fifties, and what is available in Model Form for that period. This is an informative article that will be of interest to all modelers, especialy Pontiac Fans.

Next is Sketch Pad with another of Jarius Watson's Great Drawings.

Next is reviews of AMT's 50 Chevy 3100 Pickup new release, Revell's new 62 Impala 409 SS, and the rerelease of AMT's 62 ThunderBird continued on page 50.

Next is a Build Article on the Mode Factory Hiro Ferrari 275 GTB/C, by Alex Kustov. This is part one of a multi article Build. He goes threw the steps needed to build a Good Model from this Complex, and difficult Kit. If you plan to build this kit, you should read this article!

Next is an Article on Building Provence Miniature Associates 1/43 scale 2006 C6R Corvette.

Trucker's Corner this month is on The Moving On Kenworth by AMT.

Next we have the rest of the Kit Reviews continued from page 35, Revells Ferrari 458 Italia, Revell's Mercedes Benz SLS AMG,

This is an informative issue, that I sat down and read from cover to cover, and it is an issue that I will be returning to often.

Excellent issue! Mine arrived last Thursday and I couldn't put it down until I finished reading all the articles and studying a couple of them.

Another Three Wows! issue!!

(That's graded on a scale of one to four, and no one ever gets a four.)

B)

Thanks, guys.

The issues are getting better and better every month.

And, please people, can you keep the sarcasm on the delivery schedule down?

I am doing the best I can, and this constant berating does not help.

I understand your frustration, and I appreciate your patience.

Also, the office is requesting that anyone who has received their copy of the magazine to contact them, and they will send a replacement, but they are also requesting that the damaged magazine be returned to the office. They are working on getting I guess you could call it evidence together for this problem.

Thanks.

really though, nice issue. i liked the article on the ferrari build, the resin stuff and i always enjoy that diecast roundup at the end. i just subscribed after 10 or more years of buying at the LHS (RIP) and my two issues so far have been in decent shape considering the PO' s general handling. good work as usual!