Model Cars Magazine Forum

57 chevy pro mod w.i.p (updates 11/11/12)

tyrone

• 2 weeks later...

Randy thanks alot... and I appreciate you looking in buddy..

Bill.. thanks bro, I really appreciate it..

Dr. Cranky.. thank you..

Joe.. I appreciate it bud..leaning towards a one tone, or maybe a two tone factory color..

Alright fellas I got a lot done yesterday... I've started on the electronics.. I added the sensors to the headers, I've got most of the pieces in.. I made a battery, still need to make a hold down, and add the cables.. I've added the fire bottles also.. still need to add the decals and run my lines for them,, and I used a kirkey style seat from Dirt Modeler... Should have some more updates later today... thanks for looking and comments welcome...

001_zps05ec4b7d.jpg

003_zpsbc672bab.jpg

005_zps1f762e68.jpg

011_zps3d10089f.jpg

025_zps2d74dfce.jpg

Edited by tyrone

sorry i didn't reply a little earlier tyrone. been a little busy. if it helps i took some close up shots of all the emblems/ tail lights/ grille and chrome on this '57. it used to the one j.r.todd drove.

2012ADRL101.jpg

if it'll help. maybe some one can do some decals for you. these are a little out of my league.

Thanks Dave.. I got a Tom Mcewen 57 chvy funny car kit last week off ebay, and decals are good condition. So I've got the decals covered I'm trying to come up with the colors for the paint.... I like the two tone paint like this...

IMG_3626.jpg

Edited by tyrone