Model Cars Magazine Forum

Un-Monkeemobile? Updated 7/1/13

Pat Minarick

I hate the monkey mobile and that is why I did not look at this thread before. What a loss for me. This thing is absolutely great. I love the new roof and the sculpted interior.

What did you decided for the interior/exterior color? (Sorry if I missed that somewhere)

Edited by mrm

I hate the monkey mobile and that is why I did not look at this thread before. What a loss for me. This thing is absolutely great. I love the new roof and the sculpted interior.

What did you decided for the interior/exterior color? (Sorry if I missed that somewhere)

That's why it's the Un-MonMobile :)

Italian Red .not sure on the interior yet. Thanks Michael1

Edited by Road Runner 79

It's looking great Pat, the styling and execution are top notch.

I've noticed one thing about the MM, no matter how much you try to figure out a different color for it, red always comes back to mind.

I triple dog dare ya to paint it blue!

Thanks Dave !

It's going to be red for sure ,I got the paint Thur. Now to find time to paint it!

Well got some paint on it finally ! Will need to wet sand and put a final coat and clear it ,but it is one color. It looks a little like the Monkeey Mobile again or at least a little?
I'm very happy with the body work ,every thing looks straight and sharp to me.
IMG_3479.jpgIMG_3484.jpg

Edited by Road Runner 79

Hello, I am a new member here and have just read through this thread. All I can say is WOW! You have taken a so so custom and turned it into a super custom. I especially like the taillights and what you have done with the hood. Keep up the excellent work and I will anxioudly be waiting for your updates.