Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 charger

jamesG

this will be my first attempt at posting a photo here so bear with me if it dont work. this is my latest build which fought me from the time I took it out of the box 'till I put it in a display case.

Edited by jamesG

more pics.

monsterzoomodels157.jpg

monsterzoomodels156.jpg

monsterzoomodels154.jpg

monsterzoomodels152.jpg

just had to figure out how I did the pic the first time :D .

*edit* Hit the return key or start a new "paragraph after each picture, hen they won't all be bunched together. Looks like you got the hang of it, though.

Edited by Casey

Thanks for the help guys.

David, thanks it a representation of a 1:1my dad had(the model was built for him) its box stock embossing powder carpet (first time using it) first attempt at a paint vinyl top. The paint is testors paint one coat lacquer pure gold over white primer

Good looking model. And good job getting the photos posted. You're a better man than me. I've never learned to do that unfortunately. I'm sure it's fairly simple once you know how. But I find it's easier to just not post pictures.

thanks everyone. I have some other builds posted as well 67 xxx gto, 55 chevy (pickup), vampire van, alien ID4 exoskeleton. please check them out and let me know what you think. these are the first pics I've posted and no one outside of family has ever seen any of my builds so I would realy like to here what you think.

Well first, It looks like you did an excellent job on this ...I'm surprised to hear you had a hard time from this kit as I recall it being a good build? but the same kit isn't always the same! :D I really like scale rep. 1:1s especially unique ones like yours B) B)