Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I'm afraid to post now, but I will say I have no idea!

(LOL) boy, talk about the board attacking the member!(LOL)

Hey Chuck, I think we get it man as to what you was saying. Each time I read Matt's reply, I can't help but crack up laughing.

I'm afraid to post now, but I will say I have no idea!

(LOL) boy, talk about the board attacking the member!(LOL)

Hey Chuck, I think we get it man as to what you was saying. Each time I read Matt's reply, I can't help but crack up laughing.

I was able to pick up some promo models yesterday.

100_3309.jpg

That's 1971 Duster I believe, 1950 Nash, and I don't know the year of the Chrysler. The Duster and Nash are available for trade if anyone is interested. They've already been offered in a pending trade I have going on.

Got an original AMT '62 Lincoln Continental annual, rough built up but very workable-

Workable? You bet, beautiful catch!

Looking at it like this, I'd say it needs front skirts too.

Edited by Junkman

I received a whole bunch of Tamiya paints, Sprue Bros. had them on sale.They are apparently awaiting the new and improved relabled Tamiya.

Thanks US Govt............not.

Emoticon indicating p!$$#d off inserted here.

Edited by AgentG

Workable? You bet, beautiful catch!

Looking at it like this, I'd say it needs front skirts too.

Funny thing is- this is the SECOND AMT '62 Connie I've nabbed this year! The first one was still in the box, and had the front and rear pans glued on. I rebuilt in in on the work bench a while ago. I'm gunning toward getting at least one AMT Lincoln from '61-'69. So far, I've only got the '61, '63, '64, '66, '67, and '68 to go! :(

The brandy new Pace 24" Super Mini spray booth arrived today. I thought the bottom was a little flimsy so I cut some 1/2" plywood to make a firm, solid base.

The brandy new Pace 24" Super Mini spray booth arrived today. I thought the bottom was a little flimsy so I cut some 1/2" plywood to make a firm, solid base.

nice score on the Alaskan Hauler! that has to be my top big truck "have to have" kit.

It's the second on that list for me (right after the Ertl Transtar Race Truck). :D

Thanks guys...I think the box being messed up and the motor being started/painted kinda made people look past it..I don't care....paint can be stripped and only the base motor was built....I got it for a good deal I think.

next up is an International c4070..

Gray

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...