Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Got these today :) Never had a Johan kit before. Not sure if I'm gonna build them or not. The Desoto is actually sealed.

Build them! That's what they were made for. The JoHans, expect the Turbine Car, are pretty simple. But, they and the Turbine Car look great when they're done. Do it!

Scott

Heres most of what ive picked up over the last few months. Everything in the 2nd pic on the top shelf is part of it minus the 4runner, areomax, JD 310, & the lafrance firetruck. Also Got about 3 boxes of stuff from trades that was still boxed at the moment. Thanks for looking Mike

IMG_20140713_2118511_zps43c298ba.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/stang_crazy/IMG_20140713_2119061_zps4623fafa.jpg

Heres most of what ive picked up over the last few months. Everything in the 2nd pic on the top shelf is part of it minus the 4runner, areomax, JD 310, & the lafrance firetruck. Also Got about 3 boxes of stuff from trades that was still boxed at the moment. Thanks for looking Mike

IMG_20140713_2118511_zps43c298ba.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/stang_crazy/IMG_20140713_2119061_zps4623fafa.jpg

Today, I got freedom from having a few dozen kits in storage for 5 years and brought them home. How I'm going to clear up space for them is another question.

If anyone runs across anything they will never use my disabled builders group would love to have any donations.....nothing goes to waste with them

Stopped by Michael's in Glenview today - I passed on these but if you're in the area, the AMT '66 Cutlass is on sale at $8.99 and Revell's Superbird and '56 Ford pickup were $9.99.

(I'd like to get the pickup, but I prefer to build models that challenge my talents, not my sanity. :wacko: )

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...