Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

^^^^^^^^Oh no you didn't ^^^^^^^^^ ;):(

past week or so..

These are some cool resin pieces from Beto over at Lay It Low, 90's Caddy vert,boot,up top,continental kit,skirts and door panels.

IMAG0830.jpg

Huey,

IMAG0828.jpg

A nice unpainted rebuilder from Johan,came with 59 photo etch,mags, etc.

IMAG0829.jpg

AMT 61 Ford and Chevy,pretty minty ;)

IMAG0831.jpg

making a switch to sprayguns in the spring

JJOgn.jpg

I have that same spray gun,It works great,But make sure to clean it out really good before using solid colors after metallics, I have had to take mine completely apart to do so,I made the mistake one time, And almost ruined a $1000 Guitar I was painting for someone.

No snow yet but threads of Freezing rain Tuesday.

Mail call

LHD, tires Look more like snow tires, Hood can open and there is an Engine (sort've)

ItaleriVolvo760GLE.jpg

From Semi-LHS that doesn't charge an arm and a leg.

Midget $19.99

48 Ford $16.99

Guess my LHS of 20+yrs won't be seeing much of me anymore.

CoyotesHobbies1.jpg

Edited by Zukiholic

I have that same spray gun,It works great,But make sure to clean it out really good before using solid colors after metallics, I have had to take mine completely apart to do so,I made the mistake one time, And almost ruined a $1000 Guitar I was painting for someone.

ones strictly for metallics the other is for clear, gonna get another one for solids and primer.

Today my mail carrier dropped at my carport door one of my last two "holy grails" This one is a curbside, but highly detailed Porsche 917-30 !!!!!!!!! I'm going to admire it for a year or two before I start to build. Anticipation . . . anticipayation iiiissss making me wait. Now, the Cobra Daytona Coupe remains my final quest. Well, maybe for this year.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...