Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Nothing to unique, but I picked up these Nissan 350z's at my local hobby lobby on clearence for 18.09 a piece today on my lunch, opened one to check it out, gonna make an interesting slot car. Also over the weekend, picked up the Mitsubishi GTO and the RX-7 at a garage sale for 5.00 each. Just happened to stop by one on the way home over the weekend, might have to stop at more, lol.

nissans.jpg

imports.jpg

Edited by prostockmania

Well you both were wrong sort of, Jim had the Corvette part, it the Revell '68 Corvette L88 Roadster, from the Ultra Rods Combo kit.

ShowImage.jpg

Nick

Well you both were wrong sort of, Jim had the Corvette part, it the Revell '68 Corvette L88 Roadster, from the Ultra Rods Combo kit.

ShowImage.jpg

Nick

uuugggggghhhhh! i didnt realize that one! DUH! i feel rrrreeeeaaaalllllllllllllllllyyyyy stupid right now!!!! :lol:

Mr. Seven, how is that quality / detail on the scooter? I have seen that they are offering those with the old cragars & slots too....

Here's a (bad) picture of it...

DSCN5692-vi.jpg

DSCN5693-vi.jpg

DSCN5694-vi.jpg

I also got my AMT slicks in the mail yesterday. I might have to get another pack, they're THAT nice!!!

DSCN5690-vi.jpg

Edited by Tonioseven

Just wondering....where you found those Aurora Kits? Those are Great!!...Way to go...Cheers B)

a guy in southern cali was selling them. but unfortunately he realized the value of his collection and wont sell no more. i wanted to get more kits from him (he had a set of aurora racing scene drag racing figures). ill probably ask him if i can take pics of his collection because i know i'll never see them again. lol

I just got a really nice score!!!...but its not my scale though...

1981 Monogram Kenworth W-900 conventional semi kit---unbuilt--complete except for the box--1/16th scale--very very nice including the decals......now just to figure out what to do with it?

Just send it to me and I'll show you...

I'd scratchbuild a car transporter trailer for it and load it with 1/16 AMT 55 and 57 Chevys.

George! You defaced a priceless antique!!! :o

LOL Just kidding! Those old fans are the best! One local repair shop likes them so much he stocks the parts to repair most makes!

Woody has been known to drop what he is doing and do the repair while the customer waits he loves working on them so much! B)

Unlike the new stuff that are throw away non repairable foreign made junk.

No pics yet, but I got a PAIR of Ford 385-series big blocks. A 429 and a 460, long blocks, plus a pair of cast aluminum Holley valve covers.

picture618q.jpg

The heads are off and they both need rebuilds, but hey, for $225, who's complaining?

borat_themes.jpg

One is for my 1988 Mustang, the other is for a buddy's 1967 Mustang.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...