Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

im working on something else right now that is non model related... but i will get pics up after bit...

(wood) paint model masters

new paint brush for the wood treatment

brand new in the box paasche h-series airbrush (single action, external mix)

and the airbrush alone is over 60$ usd and get this...for all of the above i just paid 53 dollars and some change!

pics later after i get somethingelse nonmodel related done!

Rodney, how can you say it was a nice haul, I haven't posted mine yet!! :lol::huh: The Nismo van is Wheelman's, even though it did spend some time with my haul in the back of his car!! :lol: :lol: This is what I brought home from the Pittsburgh show on Sunday, much to the displeasure of my better half! :rolleyes: I did end up with some JDM:

HPIM3131.jpg

There is still more, to be continued.....

Because I just Knew were gonna post some Cool stuff next. ;)

I remember that Countach Well.

Very nice kit, Opening doors and all But I think it took a Battery for working lights?

BTW: anybody notice that I only quoted the one picture I wanted to and not all? ;):lol:

Edited by RodneyBad

The accessory parts has a bunch of weird (normal for Japanese) stuff - like a Rice milk vending machine, an undersized skateboard, rollerblades, cans, tissue box, a chair, a stuffed bear, Pillows, etc. It's kinda neat - but really Odd.

Has a pack of Marlboros and a Zippo lighter too. Nice filler stuff for a diorama.

Edited by Chuck Most

Today I got my 1:12 scale Mustang:

pic001.jpg

Box open:

pic002.jpg

As you can clearly see, they opted to toss a few more parts in than Revell saw fit to include in their 2011 rendition. This one even contains a full 1:24 scale Mustang kit as a bonus!

Basically, it's a room full of plastic:

pic003.jpg

I like the translucent bits in orange and red:

pic004.jpg

Because I just Knew were gonna post some Cool stuff next. ;)

I remember that Countach Well.

Very nice kit, Opening doors and all But I think it took a Battery for working lights?

BTW: anybody notice that I only quoted the one picture I wanted to and not all? ;):lol:

Yeah, it takes a battery for the lights and option motor, but it is very well hidden under the engine.

By the way, if you think that is some cool stuff, wait till you see the seven boxes of kits I bought from a friend's collection who had passed away!

Is this one on sale?...heheheh :D

Simón P. Rivera Torres

And I bought this from Wheelman:

HPIM3131.jpg

Hehehehe.....NO!!! :lol: :lol:

Attended Sacramento NNL today - Purchased the following: Revell 49 Merc, 67 Dodge 'Drag-on Lady', '67 Vette fast-back, 56 Ford Convertible, Triumph TR3, and some other bits and bobs. Nice show, great folks. Roy Sorenson had a fund-raiser going there for fellow modeler, Randy Vandraiss, who is very ill. Folks seemed to be very supportive of his efforts.

Got these in the last three days

Monogram flip nose Malibus

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

i have the original black with flames flip nose malibu already built up somewhere (it needs restored)

and my uncle has the red one in his stash somewhere (i cant find it or i would have raided it by now) hehehehe!

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...