Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

liking that 57 Nick. B)

Photo0847.jpg

Photo0845.jpg

Photo0846.jpg

both S3's arrived within the week....

gutted as said before the engine is omitted.. :unsure:

as I was looking forward to doing a "Pepsi Challange " with the Tamiya Europa Engine -_-

I stumbled upon some cool stuff the other day. A built firebird with some wierd 'gull wing' t-tops and some custom items (told it was maybe a barris custom version. Also bought 2 kits, AMT Che' Riviera and AMT Surf Rod. The surf rod box says build 1 of 4 ways and the Riv is a 3n1 with a screw chassis. Now I gotta find out what these are worth before I decide what I'm gonna do with 'em

Brad...

The Firebird is most likely The Superteen Firebird by Barris...

Pretty Rare, but I don't know what they go for...

I have two, one builder and one still Factory Sealed...

The other two are fairly common, meaning ,you see them often at that auction place...

Still, a great find...

Bill..

I went over to my LHS today originally buying some Humbrol paint so i'd went to take a look at the kits and this one particular kit was calling my name its a reissued Monogram Tom Daniel's Streetfighter it was saying buy me and so i did for 22 bucks along with six bottles of Humbrol paint and left the hobby shop with a huge grin on my face so tonight i'll be tinkering with that kit.

Edited by Car Crazy 81

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...