Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Chuck that thing looks sad, interested to see how it gets resurected.

Got some stuff today from our Pat Redmond, thanks again Pat.

GEDC1959.jpg

Nick you have one thing that I really need to get, A model on the display shelf.Nice haul.

This is what I brought home on Sunday from my trade with Randy (prostockmania), nearly every box is full of parts (pretty much everything besides body parts & glass). There's more in all the cardboard boxes (all but the HP Deskjet Printer box). There are a few bagged complete kits and he even tossed in a few GM promo cars. I will be sorting through everything because it is way too much for me to ever use in my lifetime so if you're looking for chassis/engines/tires/suspension, etc from the kits pictured shoot me a PM. I will be more than happy to trade whatever you need if I have it :)

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

Edited by TurboKitty

This is what I brought home on Sunday from my trade with Randy (prostockmania), nearly every box is full of parts (pretty much everything besides body parts & glass). There's more in all the cardboard boxes (all but the HP Deskjet Printer box). There are a few bagged complete kits and he even tossed in a few GM promo cars. I will be sorting through everything because it is way too much for me to ever use in my lifetime so if you're looking for chassis/engines/tires/suspension, etc from the kits pictured shoot me a PM. I will be more than happy to trade whatever you need if I have it :)

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

You must be in Nirvana right now,I know I would be.

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

:blink: I'm coming to visit. :rolleyes:

holy smokes i got some parts ideas i can PM about but mite take me a while to sort thru the photo even lol

Oh no Lawrence saw all the Mustang box's sSig_lol.gif

Today , I got, nothing, a kit I bought a week ago or so, come to find out , its on back order, on a OOP kit , HMM, would of been nice if the seller would of contacted me after I made the purchase sSig_ohwell.gif

IMG_3214.jpg

i need a rear end form the 69 nova kit

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

Dang, I could have sworn i just saw that stuff, but now I cant seem to find it, lmao.

I got these in trade from Michelle(TurboKitty) for the Parts lot, there were 2 of the 25th trans am. I am glad to see these parts go to someone who will make use of them and have time to sort thru all of them.

Partstrade.jpg

and I got these monday in the mail, as you can see I already started on one Sedan Delivery for a slot car.

Resinbodies.jpg

This just arrived from Model Express. Dennis once again providing an excellent service. The sprint car is the second example of this kit I have purchased. This one has the same molding issue the other kit I

purchased from another source a couple of months ago has. Not good enough Revell.

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

Edited by Roncla

I went to Hobby lobby with my wife, she wanted a book about drawing faces so I checked out the models and found Revells 50 Ford F-1 2n1 truck marked down to $13. When I got home I realized it was the version with the Ardun heads for the flat head so I will be going back tomorrow and buying some more. I also picked up the Hurst Olds with their 40% off coupon.

This is my new toy, i had a friend make it for me as i never have been able to get straight cuts & i have a scale 48 foot trailer i have to cut back to a scale 40 footer. It's also going to come in real handy for building my Squad 51 box & for getting straight square cuts on chassic's, let me know what you think.

IMGP1424.jpg

IMGP1420.jpg

IMGP1423.jpg

IMGP1422.jpg

IMGP1421.jpg

IMGP1419.jpg

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...