Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

post-9517-0-19871500-1336788762_thumb.jp

My local Meijer (24hr dept. store) has been putting certain Perfect Match on clearance. I got the Hyunday Light Slate Metallic for $1.75 and the Ford Medium Blue Metallic for reg price.

I guess I need to stop by Meijer tomorrow.

Last time I was there they had a full end cap of Duplicolor on clearance, but it was all silver and white. Maybe this time they'll have more of a variety.

Yeah i think im gonna start using the various shades of silver for various parts. They make quite a few i've noticed lol.

This is my new toy, i had a friend make it for me as i never have been able to get straight cuts & i have a scale 48 foot trailer i have to cut back to a scale 40 footer. It's also going to come in real handy for building my Squad 51 box & for getting straight square cuts on chassic's, let me know what you think.

IMGP1424.jpg

IMGP1420.jpg

IMGP1423.jpg

IMGP1422.jpg

IMGP1421.jpg

IMGP1419.jpg

how much shipped? lol that is really cool Me Likey!!!!

who says you cant almost get the good stuff i did B) got this at frys

tv8Ao.jpg

Its becoming all but impossible to purchase Isopropyl Alcohol over here now. I've been told its being restricted as its used in the manufacture of methamphetamine

Ebay was good to me last week ! These arrived today .

000_0003-2.jpg

The 'cuda was $9.99 and the Vette was $5.99 . Same seller so the combined shipping was $6.05 ! The seller was here in Florida so that helped .

I've had a few 'cuda kits over the years but never built one . And I never knew there was a convertible made . I think I'll build both of these .

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...