Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Got these three for $10.00 at the flea market, the Dodge is missing the glass but the other two are complete.

T2eC16hzQE9s3suFk3BPq9Vf860_57.jpg

KGrHqJiYE-TDGp9nBPrCS7vjw60_57.jpg

This is my second one of these in the past few weeks.

Monogram205520Ford20Pickup20.jpg

Borrowed the pics from ebay

Edited by Bart68

I won a Monogram 1/43 Cobra on Ebay for $5.50 plus reasonable shipping!

Can't get enough of these kits!!

The kit arrived this past Fri. but the best part was a few days prior I recieved a message from paypal stating that

the person I won the auction from had refunded some money to my acct. as the shipping wasn't as high as he expected! Very cool!!

A Revell newest re-release of the '32 Ford 3 window coupe NIB,AND a new "we build on your site/Rent To Own" 14'x26' shed,should be delivered by early next week.....half bicycle workshop,3/4 model cave! ALWAYS wanted a shed/mancave like that! Alls it'll need it electrfied and air conditioned :D

Edited by Olskoolrodder

A high electric bill... :blink:

I'm not used to runnin my AC and i'm not too cised to get mine. Thankfully the one before this was super low. This heat is pummeling everyone. But I digress.

I haven't bought much lately but i did get some Testors window glue. :-)

A high electric bill... :blink:

I'm not used to runnin my AC and i'm not too cised to get mine. Thankfully the one before this was super low. This heat is pummeling everyone. But I digress.

I haven't bought much lately but i did get some Testors window glue. :-)

I've been runnin my A/C non stop for the past month and my bill is only $117. Of course it's SET at $117 permanently.

I've been runnin my A/C non stop for the past month and my bill is only $117. Of course it's SET at $117 permanently.

That would be nice...mine was almost $600 this month, running pretty much non stop..but in the few cool (under 100F) months, it's only $150 a month or so..

Edited by Rob Hall

yeah keep that box in nice shape u might have somethin there. If you ever wanna build that one i might be making a reeses logo for the deck. I remember that was a logo missing on those that should have been there but my memory escapes me fully.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...