Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Went to the Ajax Model Show Brought all of this home.

Intermediate Automotive class, 1st '75 Jeep CJ5 Plow, 2nd '57 Chevy 150 Toronto Metro car, 3rd Tied: '67 Z28 and '53 F100 Farm truck

Nick

Congrats!

That's quite some metal you brought home from one show. Would love to see the builds.

More nice stuff guys.

Nick, congrats on the show haul!

I made it to the IPMS Dayton Chapter show yesterday. Met a member from here, Eric Cole. You couldn't meet a nicer guy, and his work speaks for itself. Check him out on here as "Eric C".

Here's what I got: http://public.fotki.com/ssdave/subs-to-mcm/dsc05780.html

The Mercedes was purchased due to major inspiration from seeing Eric's work first hand.

Later, Dave

what did i get today?

1/12 scale 69 camaro z28 kit off craigslist and the guy thought it was complete and it looked the part in the pic he had up to so i got it for all around 36.oo dollars and i just received it and get this ... its not complete! (maybe someone can help me figure out what the parts that is missing would be???) i know for a fact now i cant find the clear parts trees that has the front and rear glass and all the turn signal lights i think are gone as well? who knows what else until i dig into it alittle closer! pics will come later if you guys want to see em'

what did i get today?

1/12 scale 69 camaro z28 kit off craigslist and the guy thought it was complete and it looked the part in the pic he had up to so i got it for all around 36.oo dollars and i just received it and get this ... its not complete! (maybe someone can help me figure out what the parts that is missing would be???) i know for a fact now i cant find the clear parts trees that has the front and rear glass and all the turn signal lights i think are gone as well? who knows what else until i dig into it alittle closer! pics will come later if you guys want to see em'

ok here are the pics... notice the tape that says windshield broken??? made me wonder till i opened it up and found NO windshield whatsoever!

DSCI0574.jpg

more in the album...

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x124/brady_381/big%20scale%20camaro/

I spent close to a hundred dollars for everything.The slammers kit represents a Chrysler Concorde I believe,I picked it up for the wheel and tire combo,probably will slap a different style of wheels and tires on it.

Nice that's not bad at all considering all the nice stuff you came home with.. wish I coulda went... oh well

I just won a 98 corvette roadster for 2.30 plus shipping on ebay, mainly for the wheels... Also My dads friend gave me a 70 1/2 Baldwin Motion camaro and a 57 Chevy untouched but the camaro is missing the decals..... I will take some pics when the vette gets here

Edited by Moparkid13

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...