Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mercedes "Blue Wonder" Transporter: 1/28/14 "Outside" photos posted

Hello……..thank you all very much for the kind comments…….and for following along with this build…….I put the doors on and added the glass, door handles and the side trim……….I am calling this build finished minus the gas cap and license plates……..I will start the race car tonight…….thanks for looking.

DSCF9104_zps154915d6.jpg

DSCF9089_zpsb1f51434.jpg

DSCF9112_zpsdc9494fc.jpg

DSCF9102_zps8a829c55.jpg

John... that is looking killer.. Love how this turned out and it looks nice. I love how you made the drivers window partly open that is an awesome little detail to this amazing build. looking forward to the car and so I can see you then get to work on your next big project ;)

Love the sliding glass detail on the driver's door.

BTW... what's that round white thing on the dash below and to the left of the steering wheel?

I don`t know what it is……but,it is way out of scale…….I am going to remove it…….and make another one to scale.

rennabteilung3_zpsc3133ea7.jpg

Hello…….thank you all so very much for the kind comments……..I started on the 722 Mercedes Race Car……..I cut out the door and the trunk……..and I assembled the chassis and the axles……..I painted the chassis H.O.K. black…….I will give the chassis a light wash tomorrow and I will start on the interior……..thanks for looking.

DSCF9129_zpsf83ec3b5.jpg

DSCF9141_zps95f5b57c.jpg

DSCF9133_zps6c3f9d98.jpg

DSCF9137_zpsaa3d730a.jpg

DSCF9143_zpsd1cd6531.jpg

DSCF9135_zpsd9e88900.jpg