Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just for fun...A Modelers License

I dunno. I've been checking my marriage license for thirty-three years and it hasn't expired yet. Where'd you get one for 90 days?

When I was youthful and hadn't yet met the Lovely and Gracious Mrs. B, I conned quite a few blondes into those Weekend Marriage Licenses.

what...!!???? No one has mentioned the International Model Police Agency?

I guess everyone has been skating under the radar and not received any citations for unsafe or drunk model building.

"Friends don't let friends build drunk!"

I'am a Doctor..Years ago the Model car list had a doctorite of Model Car Builders..Members could send $16.00 which went to charity and got a Doctor of Model Cars..I've been a Doctor for years...Wayne Farmer aka....Dr. Wayne Farmer...Doctor F...

Cool! I've been looking for a reputable doctor for some time now. I have this weird growth I need looked at...

Is there going to be a test before I get my licence, if I fail the test do I have to give up modelling, I don't do well with tests, who will sign my licence.

Just what we don't need a new government bureaucracy this time to control what I do in my spare time. LOL