Model Cars Magazine Forum

Doesn't Revell have Pagani license. Didn't they do the Zonda metal snap tight? Hope to get a good Huayra kit. But if none come out Autoart makes a great 1/18 diecast of it.

No. Testors was selling a reboxed, unassembled motormax diecast.

I wonder if Revell will update their '68/'69 Charger tooling to a '70? That would be cool.

Hopefully a '57 Ranchero will show up.

And I'm still holding out for a new-tool, vintage pickup kit. Studebaker, '56 F100, Dodge?...

Edited by Matt T.

I had a dream that Round 2 reissued the entire Jr. Craftsman Series in 2015, with original box art,
and we were knocking each other over the heads forming an orderly queue to get them.
In another dream, I dreamt that Revell followed up the S&H Torino with the Bluesmobile, and pimped the
'49 Mercury Wagon into a '50 Mod Squad, with surf boards, figures, and mismatched tyres/hubcaps,
then announced Kojak's Buick and Phoebe Buffay’s Checker for 2016.

You don't want to have my dreams, trust me on that.

I wish Revell would tool up a new, standard Malibu body for the '65 Chevelle Z16 kit. The trim and badging of the Z16 are distinctive and not easily converted back to "standard" trim. They only made only, what, 201 of them, and in only three different colors, which kinda limits one's building optioins. Give us a standard body with a small-block in it and you can put me down for a half-dozen.

Failing that, I could get by if someone offered a resin repop of the back panel from the old AMT kit.

While waiting, I might break down and build a "what-if" Z16 AWB funnycar or FX or S/S. The only real Z16 racer I've ever run across was one that had a turbine unit attached to the rear end, and that's not really of that much interest to me.