Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Did You Get Today? (Not Model Related)

LOBBS

• 2 weeks later...

Well, took my Traxxad Telluride and E-Revo out and went "bashing" with a former coworker from HTU that became a really good friend over the last 18 years. It's been around 2.5 years since the Telluride was out and at least 5 since the E-Revo had a workout. Things were going great until I lined the Revo up against his Traxxas Summit and we tried to drag race. Grenaded the u-joint yoke at the right rear corner/wheel of the E-Revo when I launched before getting 6" out of the hole. I may have a spare on hand here for now and can patch it at this time, but I decided to all but completely rebuild the suspension with the available RPM R/C Products goodies and some stock and upgrade Traxxas goodies while I'm at it.  I just ordered the first batch of parts last night and this ain't going to be cheap either, this is just enough to get the sub-assemblies going.

20190518_232915_zpsseexg8h4.jpg

Edited by Joe Handley

Well, the parts on that list above showed up todayB)

IMG_20190529_195802_626_zpslxrccm85.jpg

IMG_20190529_210028_165_zps7f0n3l6a.jpg

Even though I haven't worked at HTU for almost 3 years now, I started feeling like I needed to grab the price stickers and start pricing these to put on the sales floor:rolleyes::lol:

BTW, if you have to ask how much, you really, really don't want to know:o

On 5/6/2019 at 9:50 AM, iamsuperdan said:

Definitely not model related.

So this is Luna, our new 4 month old Husky X rescue. She came home Friday night. Enjoys rides in the truck, sleeps through the night, loves her crate, and is 100% house trained.

20190504_121651.jpg

Luna is a beautiful girl. Lucky you. ?

Picked this up from the dealer this morning. Skoda Karoq 1.5 litre petrol 150bhp to replace our Yeti. Loved the Yeti but need more space for 2 child seats for granddaughters. Only FWD this time as didn't find we needed AWD, plus it was only available with the 2 litre diesel and we didn't want a diesel again, give the efficiency of modern petrol cars.

steve

IMG_1779.JPG

IMG_1780.JPG

Accidentally broke the center console armrest on my 200 just over a week  ago and ordered a replacement on line that night, got a text it showed up today. Shipping from Ann Arbor, MI was only a few days once the USPS picked it up, just took about 4-5 days before it was ready for them to pick up<_<