[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 30 A-Bone

Excellent work! steve
  3. 1965 Linoln Continental

Very nice!
  4. MPC 1985 Ford Mustang SVO

NICE!
  5. Mecom Lola Mk VI GT

NEAT!
  6. Honda Hawk GT

Looks great!
  7. 69 Yenko Nova

Nice!
  8. 30 A-Bone

Looks great!
  9. Today
  10. Torino time

Nice collection!
  11. Tamiya Volvo 850 questions?

I've used this kit three times. This was the last one. I grafted the rear of the Volve estate to the front of an Alfa 155. Kind of an odd cross of two BTCC cars. The other two, I can't find photos of but I chopped the roof by a scale 6" and took another 6 inches out of the belt line. I tucked the fenders in front and rear as well. The hood looks misaligned but isn't. It is just loose as this car has a full engine and the hood comes off for display. Probably not what you were looking for but great fun with what are now somewhat rare kits.
  12. Revell's 68 Mustang GT 2n1 kit

I already have one to do the Dick Brannan car, another to do the camera car from Bullitt, and I may get another to do the stunt car used in Bullitt.
  13. 68 Roadrunner

Nice!
  14. 70 Dodge Charger R/T

Looks great!
  15. transmissions

Check with Kris at Morgan Automotive Detail. He lists a Powerglide, a Turbo 350, a Turbo 400, and a "corrected" GM700R4. The corrected was in his description, so that was why I put it in quotes. But by the same token, I have several items of his and I am sure you will not be disappointed in any of his offerings.
  16. 69 Corvette 427

Back to work on this tonight. I had broken the windshield on it but George Bojaciuk sent me a new one along with a nearly complete kit of this! Thanks George! I still owe you more. Anyway, I was able to sit at the bench with it tonight. I am nearly done and should be able to finish by tonight. Here is where I am at now. http:// http:// http:// http:// At this rate I'll have another in the display case at work by Monday morning. Stay tuned. Later-
  17. 70 Dodge Charger R/T

Great detail work, very nice looking Charger!
  18. 68 Roadrunner

Nice looking clean build.
  19. Torino time

Looks like #73 from the picture. Here is some info on the car #73. Ran in 5 races in 1972. Marvin Welty was the owner. Brooks drove five races for Marvin Welty but failed to finish any of those races. Since he was also driving part time for Junie Donlavey at the time that car could have been one of Donlavey's spares??? Race Site Cars St Fin # Driver Car Laps Money Status Led 1972-12 Charlotte 40 37 36 73 Dick Brooks Ford 61/400 935 transmission 0 1972-15 Riverside 40 11 33 73 Dick Brooks Ford 21/153 660 transmission 0 1972-16 College Station 44 25 35 73 Dick Brooks Ford 114/250 730 engine 0 1972-20 Atlanta 40 20 38 73 Dick Brooks Ford 12/328 540 steering 0 1972-21 Talladega 50 11 40 73 Dick Brooks Ford 28/188 765 clutch 0
  20. Where Belly Tankers Come From

Paper P-51 drop tanks. Developed to prevent the enemy from obtaining a source of sheet aluminum. We were bombing the German war industry into submission and gave no quarter. We were getting spread thin as well. Definitely one time only. G
  21. Lindenberg 67 442 engine

Looking for complete unbuilt 442 engine from the recently released Lindenberg 442 engine kit. Red car on box
  22. transmissions

Does anyone make a powerglide transmission as well as a GM 3 speed transmission?
  23. Willy's pick-up

Very cool, I like the stockish looking bed.
  24. My take on the Model A

Great color James.
  25. My take on the Model A

Tamiya clear blue over light gun metal. Depends which rumor you choose.
  1. Load more activity