Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius 69 F100 Bare Bone Stock

I painted it Dupli-color 69 Ford Aqua with Tamiya Semi Gloss Black interior. I painted the all the chrome Testors Wimbledon White and tinted the glass with 3 light coats of Tamiya Clear Blue.

What a great kit and goes together like a glove.

Thanks for looking.

Al

post-8591-0-45765300-1435755832_thumb.jp

post-8591-0-43246500-1435755840_thumb.jp

post-8591-0-70286100-1435755847_thumb.jp

Al you work so fast man ! Lol, fantastic job on this one, I receieved mine in the UK a few days back along with the Ranger, and Im fighting temptation to get them straight onto the bench and getting them built.

The only thing I don't like about the Model is the hood, it just sits on top and falls off by just touching the truck.

AL

There are a few things about these trucks that just don't seem finished..no hood hinges, oversized headlight doors, unfinished dash.

Most details are nice and it assembles just fine, but some parts seem rushed or unfinished.

Deadline issues maybe? I hope they decide to "refine" this kit in the future..

Looks great! Does this kit not come with a rear bumper or did you decide to build it this way? My four kits were shipped this morning. Should have them next week.

Ben, The one above has a step bumper only in the kit and the 71 only has a chrome bumper. I chose a no rear bumper, because, that's what my uncle had on his 68. I need to add a rear licence plate on the drivers side.

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments on P. Jane.

Al

Edited by Porscheman