Model Cars Magazine Forum

New to the forum

hotrodz

I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Nola yes, I am a girl! I absolutely love cars/trucks/vans/SUVs my dad was a hotrodder/racecar builder/dragster racer. I was at the tracks as a toddler. Anyway, I've built two c10 trucks 1:1...currently looking for a vintage station wagon.

I've been building model cars since I was nine years old, and collecting 1:64 models since they came in cereal boxes! Lol, just revealed my age. Growing up I had a unreal obsession with lowriders after a trip to Los Angeles as a kid. I have since moved on and now I'm mostly into trucks/vans/panel trucks.

A natural disaster caused me to lose most of my collection/supplies. I have since started rebuilding my collection of revell/amt.

I'll be posting my current projects and asking questions. So, thanks for your time and future advice! Happy Holidays! 

I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Nola yes, I am a girl! I absolutely love cars/trucks/vans/SUVs my dad was a hotrodder/racecar builder/dragster racer. I was at the tracks as a toddler. Anyway, I've built two c10 trucks 1:1...currently looking for a vintage station wagon.

I've been building model cars since I was nine years old, and collecting 1:64 models since they came in cereal boxes! Lol, just revealed my age. Growing up I had a unreal obsession with lowriders after a trip to Los Angeles as a kid. I have since moved on and now I'm mostly into trucks/vans/panel trucks.

A natural disaster caused me to lose most of my collection/supplies. I have since started rebuilding my collection of revell/amt.

I'll be posting my current projects and asking questions. So, thanks for your time and future advice! Happy Holidays! 

I would also like to offer a warm welcome along with all the others. It sounds as if you have had a very interesting life. You may have just acquired a large group of brothers and even a few sisters by joining the forum. I'm still amazed at the wealth of knowledge on almost anything you can think of. So welcome and enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...