[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

I'm scheduling a maintenance window tonight starting at 9PM Pacific Daylight time. Might be down for a while, so you west coasters should plan on building something tonight. 
Mercuryman54

1962 Ford Galaxie

I built this as a replica of a friends 1:1 Galaxie. I started with a R&R vacuum craft kit, body, interior, grille, front and rear bumpers. The frame and drivetrain from the AMT 1960 Ford Starliner. Thanks for looking!!

IMG_0684.JPG

IMG_0685.JPG

IMG_0687.JPG

IMG_0688.JPG

IMG_0689.JPG

IMG_0690.JPG

Sweet Galaxie. Always liked the 61-64 Galaxies. Rare to see such a nicely done 62 in model form.

I absolutely love it-I admit I'm a stoned mopar freak but I like a few other things.Of all galaxies 62 are my favorites.I got a real nice 62 galaxie wagon promo in excellent shape I plan on doing something with.Congrats on a nice build !!!

Sorry the pictures are kind of fuzzy. Right now I can only post from my cell phone. So I took pics from my desk top monitor with my cell phone. 

I liked it a lot. The model looks very real on the pictures, and even the pictures look from an old magazine, what gives some extra charm. 

Looks great ! Brings back a lot of memories for me as my first car was a 62 Ford.

My parents had a beige 62 Galaxie 500 four-door with clear plastic seat covers. I got to drive it occasionally and never really liked it but I DO LIKE your model. It looks like you did a very good job.

Love these early 60's fords and you done a fine job with this one.B)

Very realistic looking build. The trim details looks perfect