Model Cars Magazine Forum

This is going to be very sharp!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Dennis

Great looking race team. I like the colors and wheel choices on both! If you ever decided to use a frame,  I guess the '73-'79 Ford pickup 1 ton frame would be the best donor, but in this case you would need a least two. The front suspension would have to be altered, the. Twin I beam first came out on '67 F 350's,  the 1966 F 350 used the old style straight axle and leafsprings.

Edited by leafsprings

That is a really cool project. I want to do something similar to the resin 65-67 Dodge D300 cabs that I got. I just bought the Revell 68 Dodge Dart Hemi as a christmaspresent for my self. That would look great on a similar style Dodge truck. Great job you have done on this:)

On 12/22/2017 at 10:33 PM, leafsprings said:

Great looking race team. I like the colors and wheel choices on both! If you ever decided to use a frame,  I guess the '73-'79 Ford pickup 1 ton frame would be the best donor, but in this case you would need a least two. The front suspension would have to be altered, the. Twin I beam first came out on '67 F 350's,  the 1966 F 350 used the old style straight axle and leafsprings.

Thx! I think the next one I do will be a 1967-69 with a complete chassis.