Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum
da Speedinger

My class of 2019

Recommended Posts

Very creative modeling here. The Big Wheel made me smile. That actually looks very doable in 1:1. Please post pictures when you build it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, slusher said:

Man, that big wheel  is stone cold cool, love it !!! T bucket is great!

 

1 hour ago, espo said:

Very creative modeling here. The Big Wheel made me smile. That actually looks very doable in 1:1. Please post pictures when you build it.  


Thank you very much , Carl & David!
I always try to make cool stuff seperating me from others.
If i manage to finish the Formula1 Hot Rod like i have it in my mind, it should turn out super cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All your work is cool but that trike is too cool.... that would be a terrifying ride for sure!! Kinda like one of those barstool racers with a GSXR motor on it, NUTS!!

The T bucket is pretty sweet, but is that a small block Ford with a rear mounted distributor a la Chevrolet? Kinda bizarre... but oh well still a sweet build I'd be proud to drive!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LL3 Model Worx said:

All your work is cool but that trike is too cool.... that would be a terrifying ride for sure!! Kinda like one of those barstool racers with a GSXR motor on it, NUTS!!

The T bucket is pretty sweet, but is that a small block Ford with a rear mounted distributor a la Chevrolet? Kinda bizarre... but oh well still a sweet build I'd be proud to drive!

jap - caught me. had to cheat, cause the distributor was in the way for the scoop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, da Speedinger said:

jap - caught me. had to cheat, cause the distributor was in the way for the scoop.

Haha do what you gotta do....!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...