Model Cars Magazine Forum

Next Issue of MCM

In as much as I don't have a subscription nor is there any place to pick up a copy, has the next issue of MCM come out? I know there was one back in December and I thought Gregg mentioned he had another one just about ready, so hopefully it won't be long.

Really wish it was available in digital format, that is how I read mags now, less stuff to recycle and don't have to worry about the PO mangling it.

TIA for any updates.

2 hours ago, Xingu said:

Gregg posted an update on Facebook, but it doesn't look like he put on the MCM home page.

Thanks. Sure wish he would update here, I don't get on FB as much as I used to, will have to search for it. I know that many members here aren't on FB as well.

Suffice it to say, I would never want to be hit with the kind of injury he's had to endure, along with all the subsequent surgeries he's had to reduce the discomfort he's had to endure. I count my blessings every day for being in good health with nothing major to slow me down.

There are more surgeries soon. Gregg is great, tough guy, and is caring for others while going thru all this. I'm glad most people have no idea, as it's crushing. You never know how strong you are until you have no other choice. Griping about inconsequential nonsense is moot when you face illness, injury, surgeries, chemo, or stunning medical bills. The spirit it takes to remain positive is exhausting. But Gregg and others do so. Godspeed, and I agree, count your blessings, there are more than you know. 

21 hours ago, mikemodeler said:

Really wish it was available in digital format, that is how I read mags now, less stuff to recycle and don't have to worry about the PO mangling it.

I agree. This has been brought up in discussions with Gregg before and he's adamantly against going digital. Very old school that way.

17 hours ago, mikemodeler said:

Thanks. Sure wish he would update here, I don't get on FB as much as I used to, will have to search for it. I know that many members here aren't on FB as well.

https://mailchi.mp/modelcarsmag/model-cars-magazine-2020-update-2692709?fbclid=IwAR3y7ocbWNFUVrVYdzw3Tf8PfBql_r3YeVoY7msH3wBR-w2iC0yX4brL1ss

Like many others I do not use facebook, and there tends to be an assumption that everyone uses it.

Similarly there is an assumption that everyone has internet access. Although I have otherwise I would not be on here. But, I wish I was given a pound or dollar for each time I have been told that I can 'look it up on line' by someone who has made that assumption.

I digress, so let's just  wait and  see when the next issue goes to print.

Edited by Bugatti Fan