Model Cars Magazine Forum

Where Can I Get These Wheels?

31 minutes ago, Snake45 said:

Looking at the Harrell-Borsch-Muse Altered. 

Thanks all for the speedy replies! 

Ahhh a roadster. Sound like a pretty cool idea. I really gotta get away from 60 era S/S cars, and muscle cars, and do something different like this. 

6 minutes ago, ChrisBcritter said:

The AMT Boss Nova had them; IIRC they were sized to fit the compact tires.

The Boss Nova has them, but the slots are not opened. I just a few minutes ago opened my Boss Nova kit to start on it, and saw the wheels.

27 minutes ago, Brutalform said:

Hey Snake, I found two front wheels like these in my stash. If you PM your address, I can send you them. At least you’ll have the two fronts. 

The PM system won't work for me here for some reason. Email me at: 

SnakeACP45 at aol dot com

Thanks! 

59 minutes ago, Brutalform said:

I tried that address, and I also added the @ and the period in place of dot. 

Huh. It should work. (You're not in my spam folder, either.) Try it again, and make sure there's no extra spaces. 

It COULD be an AOL problem. Yesterday it was unable to load my mail for several hours (happens from time to time), but at least then it was telling me it had a problem. :unsure:

1 hour ago, Snake45 said:

The PM system won't work for me here for some reason. Email me at: 

SnakeACP45 at aol dot com

Thanks! 

What you sent for an email address isn’t even in the correct format. I even tried to convert it to a “ @aol.com” to no avail. Maybe try to PM me on the forum another time? 

15 minutes ago, Brutalform said:

What you sent for an email address isn’t even in the correct format. I even tried to convert it to a “ @aol.com” to no avail. Maybe try to PM me on the forum another time? 

I know it's not in the correct format. I do it that way to keep spambots from picking up my email, which they do. You have reformatted it correctly. I don't know what the problem is unless it's a temporary problem with AOL mail. I'll keep checking my inbox and spam folder. 

The PM system here doesn't work for me. Won't let me send, won't let me receive. Been that way for a while now. I have problems on another board, too; on a couple other boards the PM system works fine. First World Problems. :lol: