Model Cars Magazine Forum

Challenger 70 vanishing point

happy grumpy

From the AMT kit , stock build apart from the wheels and tires which are from Fireball Modelworks. The plates are printed from pictures found on the internet and reduced to scale. The only issue is that the top can be tricky to fit, not perfect but it looks the part.

thanks for looking.

dodge 1970 challenger white 11.jpg

dodge 1970 challenger white 13.jpg

dodge 1970 challenger white 15.jpg

dodge 1970 challenger white 16.jpg

dodge 1970 challenger white 17.jpg

dodge 1970 challenger white 18.jpg

• Like 5

happy grumpy(Mario T) that car looks like you cut out the doors then put them back on the model? or is it the black panel line technique? Nice job by the way! Nick's Garage( On UTUBE) in Quebec, would be proud of that model, since he build a real replica of the Kowalski car!

3 hours ago, paul alflen said:

happy grumpy(Mario T) that car looks like you cut out the doors then put them back on the model? or is it the black panel line technique? Nice job by the way! Nick's Garage( On UTUBE) in Quebec, would be proud of that model, since he build a real replica of the Kowalski car!

Paul, I use Tamiya panel lines, this model was done when I stated to use the stuff , nowadays I tend to use light brown for light colors and black for darker colors, I think that while still a nice model , i should have used light brown for the panel lines to lessen the contrast, ah well, that's how we learn , right ?

BTW thanks for the kind words.