Model Cars Magazine Forum

56 Bel Air Mild Kustom " Lisa "

Zed

thank you so much guys ! glad you like my stuff ! :lol:

Zed AWESOME WORK!! I would love to learn how you did the paint job?Im new on here and I have been building model cars for 20+years I tryed to do a paint jod kinda like this but failed at it.

take a look at my fotki, that's my fourth panel paint job, and i try to take the more pics i can each time :)

Beautiful model! Body & paint are flawless. What are the wheels from? Brad

the tires and wheel covers are from Modelhaus

Nice model; was it built for you or built to sell?

Built for sell ! :) I built it like it was for me, but for sell ... i'm trying to make a little money with something i'm doing well ...and that's why she's on ebay if it's your question ! :lol:

Edited by Zed

This is as close to "perfect" for a mid fifties Chevy mild custom as I have every seen. Actually, this may very well be perfect. The color combo, the technique, the finish, the subject and the excursion are dead on. I am very impressed, the thin perfectly placed scallops look to be "laser" cut and they look to be set a mile deep in the surrounding paint. Great job. This is the definition of "sweet".

Built for sell ! :) I built it like it was for me, but for sell ... i'm trying to make a little money with something i'm doing well ...and that's why she's on ebay if it's your question ! :(

I was wondering; as I had seen it yesterday on Ebay. Great model, someone will be able to enjoy it in person.

Monogram's not so accurate 56 Bel Air, partially shaved , dropped and with some scalloped panels only on the rear and roof for a kinda subtle look... kinda !lol!

ch56mk045-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

ch56mk046-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

ch56mk048-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

ch56mk052-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

ch56mk054-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

ch56mk055-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

ch56mk060-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

ch56mk061-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

ch56mk076-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

ch56mk077-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Beautiful. can even begin to express how great this model is