Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you see on the road today?

True Dean. The traffic was heavy and getting to my phone would put myself, my passengers, and other motorists in danger. I'm not quick with the phone cam like most. State Fair park in West Allis had the car craft Nationals....that's where the Batmobile was coming from.

Edited by lordairgtar
mispell

Living in SoCal just sucks!  Went to my favorite farm stand to pick up some strawberries and corn for dinner tonight and this was sitting in the parking lot!  Got to chatting with the owner and he as several other rare cars as well.  Still a nice ride!

IMG_20150722_141733917_HDR[1].jpg

American classics are pretty common 'Down-under', but to see one on the road or in a car park is a cool sight.

Most sit in the garage waiting for a nice day.... 

Saw this one the other day, very nice and still Left hand drive....B)

A good mate has one but that has been converted to Right hand drive....

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s90/Ray64_2007/IMGP0961.jpg]

American classics are pretty common 'Down-under', but to see one on the road or in a car park is a cool sight.

Most sit in the garage waiting for a nice day.... 

Saw this one the other day, very nice and still Left hand drive....B)

IMGP0974_zpsieloo4yd.jpg

A good mate has one but that has been converted to Right hand drive....

IMG%7Boption%7Dhttp://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s90/Ray64_2007/IMGP0961.jpg]

Yes,Yes the Mustang is nice and all, but WHAT is that black  one right next to it? A Holden flatbed Ute? Are those so common they don't register? Or just not flashy enough?

Typical tradies utility vehicle guys, you don't see many of these around, but 'well / tub' body 'utes' are very common in Australia...

Did you notice the Blue one!! I'm trying to make out if it's a Ford or a Holden ute, I only just noticed that myself :blink::D 

got a cheap shockproof point and shoot so watch for installments.

today:

common old mustang looks pretty original, lowered truck, Austin healy, some kool tuner (Nissan 300Z?), another healy and more inside, el camino and chevelle, some kind of HEY LOOK AT ME paint job is this a corvette?, Honda tuner with red wheels, Porsche cayman (isn't it?),  2CV alongside and in rear view mirror, COE truck with barrels (now that I look at the pic its not COE at all), couple of some merc in a field, wants 200$ running, disco vette in town, VW transporter I think it busted, FordUAre probably waiting for the tow hook, clapped out connie downtown, couple of a kid's Golf who was excited that I was pointing a camera at it, benzes lined up, late model waterpumper heading down the road.

that was about an hours worth. manana.

aug 7 2015 3.jpg

aug 7 2015 2.jpg

aug 7 2015 4.jpg

aug 7 2015 1.jpg

aug 7 2015 5.jpg

aug 7 2015 6.jpg

aug 7 2015 7.jpg

aug 7 2015 8.jpg

aug 7 2015 9.jpg

aug 7 2015 10.jpg

aug 7 2015 11.jpg