Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT 1970 Chevelle SS

Fitzy

Great clean modeling! Did you clear coat over the bmf? Also is this the same kit as the jack reacher release?

I Use all PPG Refinish products after applying the Acrylic Lacquer color I wait a day and apply two coats of Acrylic Lacquer Clear coat I will then let it air dry for couple weeks sand it smooth with soapy water and 2000 grit paper apply decals / stripes let them dry out for couple days the apply two coats of Acrylic Urethane Clear coat usually use DAU 82 Delglo it's a very nice and durable gloss and very airbrush friendly to use.

The Chevelle Kit I used is the same as the Jack Reacher Kit

Edited by Fitzy

I Use all PPG Refinish products after applying the Acrylic Lacquer color I wait a day and apply two coats of Acrylic Lacquer Clear coat I will then let it air dry for couple weeks sand it smooth with soapy water and 2000 grit paper apply decals / stripes let them dry out for couple days the apply two coats of Acrylic Urethane Clear coat usually use DAU 82 Delglo it's a very nice and durable gloss and very airbrush friendly to use.

The Kit I used Is The Same as the Jack Reacher kit