Model Cars Magazine Forum

Stage Coach Wheelsatnder.......On the workbench 8/11/15

Hello......thank you all very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them:).......I attached the front and rear wheels and also attached the engine.......I still need to add the shut off cable and the plumbing to the fuel tanks......I modified the window curtains to fit my body mods.....thanks for looking

Big John.... That is out of this world. I love the update Brother. Those curtains are awesome in the windows. What did you use for them? Looks like it was some sort of material that you rolled up. I really liked how they turned out. Those side pieces for the back look awesome too love the buckles on them.

Hello......Chris,Clayton.Anton........thank you very much for the kind coments.....I really do apprciate them:)..........the body is finished......I attached the parachute,shut off valve cable, throtte cable .......I made some fuel filters and attached the braided line from "Pro Tech"......I also made some ignightors for the headers that make the flames shoot out the headers.......I just need to add the front of the Coach and the front seat bench......thanks for looking.

Hello......thank you all very much for all the kind comments and for following along with this build......I really did appreciate it:).......I made the front of the Coach and the seat bench and handles and front shocks........I hooked-up the rest of the fuel lines and added some pads to the wheelie arms........My Buddy Chris Soback AKA "Mooneyes" sugested I use Tamiya smoke spray paint over clear styrene to get the tinted glass look that I was looking for......thanks Chris.......I`m going to call this one finished......I will airbrush the stacks and headers for a realism look.......... and I will  take some "Outside" finished pics in a few days.......thanks for looking.

John.... This is another one of your outstanding builds. You hit this one out of the park for sure. I have to add to what Brad said.... you are always amazing me with your builds. Love it man. Gotta say I love the Mooneyes logo you put on the side's :wub: Totally cool. I can't wait to see your famous outside shots at my favorite picture place of yours. I can't wait to see what you build next!! ;) :D

Truly amazing John.  The quality, imagination and execution are top notch......and I won't mention (yes I will) HOW DOGGONE FAST you made it from scratch.  I'll be looking for you other pics when you post them. Too many quality details on the build to mention.....but please feel free to do so!!   :D   Cheers, Tim