Model Cars Magazine Forum

Stage Coach Wheelsatnder.......On the workbench 8/11/15

Hello......thank you all so very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them:)..........I shortened the body in Height and Width and added some windows........I did all the body work and got it in primer ........Then I mixed a Custom Dupont Red and Orange paint.......and added some decals that Chris Sobak AKA "Mooneys" gave me from his kit that he was`nt going to use.......my kit had stickers which was kinda strange......but,Chris hooked me up ......chanks Chris:).......I still need to add add some black trim and clear coat again......thanks for looking

DSCF0433_zps3zwpyoiy.jpg

DSCF0435_zpscyuimf2m.jpg

DSCF0426_zpszfbdelfu.jpg

DSCF0442_zpsh1c3fnfz.jpg

DSCF0439_zps4zp2w9g5.jpg

DSCF0441_zps0zmtj8vb.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

John.... Holy Smokes Buddy!!!! This is a freaking awesome update and as usual your updates are always very impressive. I am digging the colors and seeing everything together. I have to be honest that I think once you add the black trim that it is going to "POP" even more. I can't wait to see it. Keep up the awesome work!!

Johnny - that is a thing of beauty and it seems to have come together so fast. I wish I could either build as fast as you or as masterful as you; I'd be thrilled with either one. You do both and do them both so well.

How much for a stage coach ride overland to Santa Fe? I wanna go for a ride.

Hello......thank you all so very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them:).......I attached the doors and door panels, rear bench seat and interior panels.......I made and attached a fire wall ............I also made the fuel tanks and painted them Alclad and used "Pro Tech" gas caps.......thanks for looking.

DSCF0456_zpswfbkzd5c.jpg

DSCF0468_zpsolcrbeyb.jpg

DSCF0457_zpsrcvzosr2.jpg

DSCF0465_zpstu5fnwdk.jpg

DSCF0463_zpsatgwopfm.jpg

Edited by John Teresi