Model Cars Magazine Forum

Stage Coach Wheelsatnder.......On the workbench 8/11/15

Hello.....thank you all so very much for the kind comments......I really do apprecieate them:)........I made a drivers seat and a rear bench seat for the Coach......I also made some engine bay Panels......I mocked-up the engine that I will be using.......it is Big Block Chevy Fuel Injected TDR 3D printed engine......I made a V-Drive and motor mounts......I also re-did the front end,I made it more to sclae......I will add all the details later ......thanks for looking

DSCF0157_zpsz5id0ise.jpg

DSCF0161_zps2apcepnd.jpg

DSCF0171_zpsdidxty3r.jpg

DSCF0166_zps2u9taisu.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Tim... It's 1/16th

John... my brother... this is looking fantastic and you are cranking away at it.  You always amaze me with how fast you build.... you are putting your minions to work over time. Dont want you or your minions blowing a circuit...lol. you will finish this before i even get a chance to start mine.

The fun in checking out your latest pics is always looking at/for the little details that might be missed or that we simply might not think to look for. I like the little weld plates at the ends of your roll cage tubes to attach them to the floor.  Simple but perfect. Your cage looks great too btw.  Thanks for sharing John.  Tim

I'm gonna' play the Devil trying to get to a better place on my build today so I can make some more progress on the Nomad. Had a busy weekend, then took yesterday "off". That's not easy for a retired person to do.

Love the updates My Brother. Once you get rolling there's no slowing you down.