Model Cars Magazine Forum

Stage Coach Wheelsatnder.......On the workbench 8/11/15

The fun in checking out your latest pics is always looking at/for the little details that might be missed or that we simply might not think to look for. I like the little weld plates at the ends of your roll cage tubes to attach them to the floor.  Simple but perfect. Your cage looks great too btw.  Thanks for sharing John.  Tim

Codi.........thank you so much.......your compliments mean so much coming from you.......watching you work makes me want to do a better job on my stuff......but,all I can do is the best I can with what I have to work with......thanks again,:)

Hello......thank you all for the kind comments.....I really do appreciate them:).....I did some work on the interior.....I made some levers,gas pedal,steering levers,gear box and some fuel tanks......I still need to make a clutch pedal and steering wheel......I will add all the details later.......thanks for looking.

John... Dude You are a Freaking Animal Brother!!!  ;D This is looking so Killer Holy smokes I swear you are practically done with all of the fab work and you should have paint on it soon. I think you need to get to the bench and hurry up and get some paint on this bad boy!!   ;D  Nice work buddy. I swear you will have this done before I even get the chassis done on mine.   Worried_zpsje6o8x2v.gif

Edited by Mooneyzs

John!   Just unfreakinbelievable!! !! !!!

But, hey!   Where were you?   I was in your backyard all weekend and didn't even get a glimpse of the Johnster!  :huh:

Missed ya, buddy.  B)  

Ya,thanks Danno.......missed you too Bro.......I really tried to make it but,I did not have a way to get there......I will see you at DSC 2016 for sure:)

Holy Smokes dude.... you may need to slow down before you blow a circuit... or your minions do. lol. I do have to say that everything is looking really nice. You are doing a Killer Job on it!

Blow a circuit?.......that`s my line......you need to watch out before "YOU" blow a circuit......your elevator already does`nt go to the top floor:rolleyes:

Hello......thank you all very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them:).......I got the chassis painted and weathered in some areas......I used "Pro Tech" nut and bolt ends on the chassis......Chris Sobak AKA "MoonEyes" ,who is  making a replica of the Jolley Rancher Stage Coach wheel stander,sent me some Flashpoint resin slicks and a TDR 3 D printed Ford rear axle to use on my Coach.,thanks Chris.......I painted Alclad on the rear and front wheels......I also made some fuel tanks and painted them Alclad too......and used "Pro Tech" gas caps.......I also made a seat and used  a "Pro Tech" 5 point harness........I will assemble the front axle tomorrow........thanks for looking 

John... my Brother... Holy smokes buddy.... That chassis is looking awesome. I think I just wet myself.  Nice work on everything. I can not wait to see what you have up your sleeves next. Love your work Bro!! You are a total Rock Star my friend :D:D

Edited by Mooneyzs