Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Super Bee

Mercelo

I built this one quite a while ago, I think around 2007. I made a bunch of modifications to it, and tell you the truth, I can't remember them all, but I will list what I remember...I raised the ride height of the back end, filled in the Charger indentations on the front of the doors, made the vinyl roof...I know the moldings are not correct at the back of the roof, made the hide away lights, tinted the wind shield.... It's a painted in a 68 Dodge color that was called Sea foam I believe. Hope you like it...

100_2542.thumb.jpg.ef23f006b089da53e07d2100_2557.thumb.jpg.6eac7bb207f590280118c100_2549.thumb.jpg.360bb05d139baf191604d100_2564.thumb.jpg.69e60ef483c4437f2beda

I like it! Beautiful color, great detail, nice clean work. I'm also not a fan of those wheels, but geez... you did such a nice job on this, the wheels don't even matter. Beautiful! B)

PS: heater hoses are way out of scale. They're bigger than the coolant hose; they should be about half that size or less.