Model Cars Magazine Forum

1961 Dodge Phoenix

RancheroSteve

A relatively quick one for me (only about seven months, but then I've usually got about four or five builds going at once).

147 Dodge Phoenix LF

153 Dodge Phoenix LR

154 Dodge Phoenix RR

155 Dodge Phoenix RF

It's kind of a departure from my usual builds, so at times I felt like I was in unfamiliar territory design-wise, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Thanks for looking - questions, comments, criticisms welcome.

Edited by RancheroSteve
  • Like 1

I just love these '61 Mopars in all of their homely glory!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think that's a very cool looking car. The 1960, not so much, but to my eye the '61 was a huge improvement. And a cool-looking design, IMO.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think that's a very cool looking car. The 1960, not so much, but to my eye the '61 was a huge improvement. And a cool-looking design, IMO.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I really do love that body style.

There's a guy in town that I've seen a few times that has a '61 Phoenix convertible.

It's white with a green interior.

The 1:1 is really an eye catcher if you've never seen one in person.

Steve

Oh, don't get me wrong, I really do love that body style.

There's a guy in town that I've seen a few times that has a '61 Phoenix convertible.

It's white with a green interior.

The 1:1 is really an eye catcher if you've never seen one in person.

Steve

When I used to show my 64 Plymouth at Mopars in the Park in Shakopee Mn that car was there..Its awsome..Very nice piece...

When I used to show my 64 Plymouth at Mopars in the Park in Shakopee Mn that car was there..Its awsome..Very nice piece...

Very cool Wayne!

I've never gotten a really good close up look at it, but I've seen it cruising around town a few times.

It looks to be a real beauty!

I'll bet he's the only one on his block to have one! :D

Steve

i love it ! color are awsome and that said while i seldom like black and red on a car , in fact mot of the time i think ugghh .. on this i love it , perfect balance ..

the wheel are of one of those ( i can find the name ) ready modelcars right something with zoom ? i used them on a pick up

Edited by crazyrichard