Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revellogram 1985 Mustang SVO

rsxse240

5 hours ago, espo said:

Very nice clean looking build. Great color and paint work, and I like the setting for your pictures. 

Thanks, epso.  The setting is just so top of the wife's Infiniti in front of my house.  I was just getting some daylight pictures and it was handy.  Some day, I will make a little Dio to take pics on, but until then, the roof of the cleanest car will likely be my photo booth.  Lol

Thank you so much, all of you.  It is this encouragement and support that keeps me coming back to this site.

Thank you all for the compliments.

Gino, The Fox Body Mustang has always been a favorite of mine.  The Euro styling of the SVO that is shared with the Ford Sierra XR4Ti always caught my eyes.  

11 hours ago, stevehansen said:

Very Clean Build, Great job!!!

Thank you Steve.  I have been trying to keep my finger prints off of the glass and paint.  It is difficult!  Lol

11 hours ago, crazyjim said:

Sweet, clean, and SHINY :D:D:D

Thanks Jim!  This was a trial with acrylic paint and I think it's fair to say I got pretty good results.  I used Testors MM Ice Blue Pearl over black and Testors Acrylic Gloss Clear, lots of polishing, but it went well.  Also, it is incredibly easy to repair .

9 hours ago, Curt said:

Gorgeous Stang, Ken.  If I only get one done this year I hope it’s as nice as this.

Are you kidding me, Curt!?!?  That TA, Galaxy, and Maverick you built are amazing!  

4 hours ago, FordRodnKustom said:

Sharp SVO. Great engine detail and those head lights are brilliant!

Ron, the engine was a challenge, I'm not going to lie.  And I just got tired of chrome lenses and decided to do something about it. Thank you for the compliment.