Model Cars Magazine Forum

427 cobra

Brudda

On 4/4/2021 at 7:11 PM, Brudda said:

Hello Art, Happy Easter! Can you send me your business email address? I need some things. Have not shopped for anything since the pandemic. Thank you.   Bruce

Bruce, you can go to SaleProShop.com and I have Pro Tech, Detail Master, Model Car Garage, Scale Motorsport, and some other stuff out there. Check it out!

• 3 months later...

Well the cobra went to the IPMS nationals. Did very good. Talked to John Teresi and Art Latski. They won a lot of awards. Both are very humble and great guys. Bought some things from Art at his booth. To be in the same room was a honor. The cobra won best Shelby. Shelby American had a bunch of extra things that went with the award. Thank you Vegas for the great fun and award.  I also was lucky to win some other awards. A second place and 2 third place awards.  Entered my pitts bi-plane , and it took 3rd. A plane , who would of thought.

EB185BBE-4F6F-4AF3-8932-FC8D5A276C23.jpeg

C9A314B2-9374-45C9-8E54-33C9B8B66C41.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bugatti Fan said:

Fabulous model, beautifully built, detailed and painted. Gloss black is very unforgiving to get right and Bruce has nailed it!I

I really must save some pennies and treat myself to one of those MFH models sometime soon.

Thank you Bugatti Fan

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Paul Payne said:

I don't think I have seen a full size one with better paint- with the right background it would be mistaken for a real one- can you shrink me down for the driver?😁

Thank you Paul. Here is a pic with my back yard.