Model Cars Magazine Forum

Munster Rides

Dann Tier

Now its time to show you what we have to work with on the Koach!

-Photo 1; This kit has ALOT of great textures, and details!

-Photo 2; For me, this is the problem area -the chassis/suspension.....this is gonna take alot of work.

-Photo 3; Again...loads of great textures, and details!, BUT the dash is really weak in this area. To be honost, if i had an extra front seat, i would use it in the Drag-U-La.

-Photo 4; I've got alot of cool plans for these bits!

-Photo 5; The glass seems to be decently in scale.

-Photo 6; Here are the wheels, and tyres that i plan on using...

-Photo 7; Theres alot of really nicely done decals!!

DSCF0029.JPG

DSCF0030.JPG

DSCF0031.JPG

DSCF0032.JPG

DSCF0034.JPG

DSCF0028.JPG

DSCF0033.JPG

Edited by Dann Tier

8 hours ago, rustybill1960 said:

Preview looks Awesome Dann

Looking forward to more

Thank You for sharing with Us here

I've been collecting parts for a super-detail myself

Later

Russ

You are welcome, Russell!, thanks for following!!....share yours here to if you want!

• 5 months later...
16 hours ago, rustybill1960 said:

Hey Dann?🙄

Where's the builds?😕

Did You get stuck watching The Munsters on DVD?😁

Hey, Bud! lol, no, havent watched them in a bit....a whole bunch of horrible happened in my life recently...we had five family members die in the last six months, and another fighting stage 4 cancer now, so i havent had very much motivation lately. I now have 29 open builds, and i seem to only bounce around puttering with them all. Not even enough for updates of any value here i dont think. Thank you for inquiring though, i will try to get to them as soon as i can -sorry for the wait.

On 3/29/2021 at 1:58 PM, Dann Tier said:

Hey, Bud! lol, no, havent watched them in a bit....a whole bunch of horrible happened in my life recently...we had five family members die in the last six months, and another fighting stage 4 cancer now, so i havent had very much motivation lately. I now have 29 open builds, and i seem to only bounce around puttering with them all. Not even enough for updates of any value here i dont think. Thank you for inquiring though, i will try to get to them as soon as i can -sorry for the wait.

Sorry too hear that Dann, I kinda know about the family member thing. You should work on a couple at a time if it works for you that way. Bad thing is focusing and dealing with grief also. God bless you brother, hang in there.

• 1 month later...

Nice kit review!  Under the heading "Don't try this at home"  When I was building my Dragula back in the 60 I discovered that,if you put a little Testers glue on your thumb and forefinger had patted them together you could get some really really neat spider webs in scale.

Hey Dann, just wanted to send my sincere condolances as well. I know this is very late and I am not sure how I missed your post but I hope things are turning around for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jerry

Just came across this thread and will follow along , always wanted to see these kits detailed-up into real show pieces and I know your the guy to do it !            I've been thinking of using some Drag 500 tires on a future project but couldn't remember what kit had them , where did yours come from ?