Model Cars Magazine Forum

mobile home toter

Mobile Home Toter finally finished..ok where do i start..lol..this
come close to going in the trash as it was in really bad shape for a glue bomb. i had to rebuild the front of the cab to start..i was gonna build a replica of one of the real moving trucks i had owned. but i started to customizing it by molding in the grill and adding square headlights..at that point again i started to trash it as i did not like how it looked..another month went by i picked it back up and built the bed..then it happened thinks started popping in my head of what it could look like (owing two real toter trucks before helped also ) once the bed was built i built a working 6 way high tower , added a winch + skid plate, real concrete blocks, hose reel, extra air tank. for volume , swan on hood, generator ,power cord reel. & water cooler. a shovel, anchors and anchor machine were scratch built along with sliding out mirrors & spot mirrors..topping that off with a oversize sign, over head rotating lights my name on the door , Louisiana DOT inspection sticker and license plate.. they is more detail ill let u find it..lol.

DSC04127 (2).JPG

DSC04131 (2).JPG

DSC04132 (2).JPG

DSC04134 (2).JPG

DSC04136 (3).JPG

DSC04144 (2).JPG

DSC04146 (2).JPG

DSC04148.JPG

DSC04149.JPG

DSC04150 (2).JPG

DSC04151 (2).JPG

DSC04130 (2).JPG