Model Cars Magazine Forum

FSM - The Automotive Content Thread

First off I see no value in bashing FSM , their forum or their staff.

Second connection issues they are having to work with the 9rovider of the web site software to get the access problem. There's been times Dave has had to get help with a problem.

Number of pages issue. Advertisers are what make a magazine work. With the Internet advertiser's have more options for advertising. In addition paper costs have gone up.  The number of pages of a magazine are based on the number of advertisers. These factors have determined the number of pages for content in FSM. To maximize the content they have had to move the bulk of the reviews to online,. They are working to adapt to the changes caused by the internet.

No matter how much you complain its not going to change the situation. We just have to deal with it,

On 4/8/2021 at 7:27 AM, Xingu said:

They left one up on SA that bashed MCM and me personally pretty hard. A few members here even participated 🤓

Really?  Obviously that happened sometime after I quit wasting my time with their blog (I can't in good conscious call it a forum). 

I guess they left it up if it was hyper-critical, but I never saw them leave anything up that was positive, neutral, or benign.

Live and learn.  But then, I guess it makes no difference now. 

🌵😎

22 hours ago, RSchnell said:

Why keep going back to a place you don't like the people at?  I quit going to the FSM forum when it turned more into a senior day care place then a model forum. One guy just posting thread after thread of mindless rambling. The quality of the posters here is 100X better.

Somebody's gotta rattle their cages every now and then. LOL!! I know exactly who you're talking about. ... Tanker-Builder. Harmless actually.

23 hours ago, RSchnell said:

Why keep going back to a place you don't like the people at?  I quit going to the FSM forum when it turned more into a senior day care place then a model forum. One guy just posting thread after thread of mindless rambling. The quality of the posters here is 100X better.

Senior day care? Problem with us older builders?😝

• 6 months later...