Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show us your cat!

Venom

9 hours ago, TonyK said:

That is a great looking cat. His facial expressions are almost human like. I'll bet he had a great personality. Sad for your loss.

Thank You. Yes he was almost human. He would jump up on my workbench while I was in the garage and just sit and watch me, almost like he was trying to learn what I was doing. He was definitely a Daddy’s boy, always with me wherever I was. He will definitely be missed. 😿

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our babies are completely bonded. They are brother and sister, and here they are laying together. The girl is laying her head on the boys belly

The boy will cry out for the girl when she is not in the same room and the girl comes running to him

I have never had bonded cats before 

PXL_20231208_231912040~2.jpg

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, MrMiles said:

I have never had bonded cats before

Siblings will bond (same as mum and her babies). I've seen many instances of bonding between two (or more) cats who weren't littermates , but rather they grew up together .

Lovely companions you've got there 😍

• Like 1

On 12/14/2023 at 11:46 PM, 1972coronet said:

Natural lighting - appears as though Tao is working in the 4th dimension !

I'm beginning to believe cats can bend space and time.

Spot weighs 11 pounds, and can land so lightly on my shoulder I can barely feel the impact.

Drop a 10-pound sack of potatoes on my shoulder, you can bet I'd feel the impact.

EDIT: An all black kitten just joined my feral crowd. I have no idea where it came from, as none of the other ferals were pregnant, and it only looks to have been weaned in the last week or two. Strange little cat, has an exceptionally short tail that appears to be stock, not as timid as most feral kittens, and the 4-month old feral that's adopted me seems to be kinda taking care of it.

Edited by Ace-Garageguy
  • Like 2

Not our cat , just a stray that the wife feeds. We made this shelter a couple years ago and he/she? has moved in. It is not very timid but chums around with a black one that is extremely skittish. They will both be in the shelter together, but any noise and the black one runs.

IMG_9846.jpeg

IMG_9845.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NOBLNG said:

Not our cat , just a stray that the wife feeds. We made this shelter a couple years ago and he/she? has moved in. It is not very timid but chums around with a black one that is extremely skittish. They will both be in the shelter together, but any noise and the black one runs.

That's nice, giving them somewhere they can feel a little safer. Since the raccoons shredded one of the feral kittens a couple months back, I've been arranging things where cats can hide if they're being chased, at least with their backs to something so the coons can't gang up on 'em easily.

Most of my ferals live under the house (hence no rats or mice), but some of the entry points are big enough for full grown raccoons to get in...which they do...and will occasionally even kill a small adult cat.

Then there's the neighbor that shot an arrow through the neck of one...that dragged itself back to my yard before it died...and another feral that came back with an eye shot out, apparently with an air rifle.

Life is hard and short for stray and feral cats.

I don't let my indoor cat (a feral kitten rescue 4 years ago) go outside anymore, what with the killer raccoons and neighbors...and people who will speed up and swerve to hit a cat (or squirrel) intentionally.

Edited by Ace-Garageguy