Model Cars Magazine Forum

Jimmy Flintstone resin Metro beer truck

Body and chassis is a resin Flintstone item . Tires and wheels are Acme items from eBay . Had to do some mods to the chassis to get tires to work . No interior is included so I made a drivers cabin using seats , dash, steering wheel from a AMT semi tractor . Paint is Tamiya TS 18 Met. Red and Tamiya TS 45 Pearl White . I could not find decals I wanted so I used some thin stickers I came across . Headlights and tail lights from the parts box . 

2AAA7577-6ED1-4219-93BD-67CC044C8B58.jpeg

ED487B43-10FC-424B-929B-6742F1C96A41.jpeg

860E333D-0EBD-475C-AB1F-7110623E2D03.jpeg

DE364066-5479-4357-8E50-38BE8A28C52F.jpeg

D31A5272-EC06-4504-A9BE-BAFE91D3B36D.jpeg

Great work Ray!  The proof that it is not always necessary to get lost in the details to deliver a beautiful model...!   Clean build and very nice choice of colors, although I am not a Budweiser consumer, I would still be very happy to have a case of cold beer delivered to me for next weekend... for now I have to start my week working... 😢

Another stunningly beautiful build, Ray. Keep this up and you may have to change your forum ID to “resinoddityman”. LOL

The short bus, the parts delivery truck and this one have been a pleasure to see built up in such fine fashion. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Edited by BeakDoc