Model Cars Magazine Forum

My lil girls award winning Chopped T

H.A.K

1 hour ago, NOBLNG said:

Fabulous looking build, especially for one day…it takes me longer than that to decide on a color.

She said thank you. She knew it wanted it to look like the box art right when she saw it.

1 hour ago, Zippi said:

Job well done.  Congrats.

She said thanks.

15 minutes ago, gbtr6 said:

Very cool. Good for her, and it's a nice clean build. Something I'm still working at doing.

Perry

She said thank you.

23 minutes ago, RT6PK said:

Very nice work. It's a plessure to see young people in the hobby. I am sure you enjoyed the quality time with your daughter.

She said thanks, and yes, Its always a good time when they get into something your already into.

14 minutes ago, Mopar2 said:

You have to keep us all posted.On her next build...She is very talented at building models.I can't wait to see her next build...

Iv made a thread of her next build in the wip area of this form. She's building a 59 caddie now. Theres a few photos of where shes at with it now.

3 minutes ago, Watertown said:

Awesome work, Sadie!! I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. So glad to see your dad supporting you in this hobby. We need more dads like him!!

She said thanks. And Im very happy she got into this hobby. My son didnt. So Im glad one of my kids did.

11 minutes ago, TooOld said:

Wow you gotta be one proud Dad !  And to Sadie : " Congratulations Sadie , that's one fine looking model !  No one would ever guess it's your very first , I was building for years before I did anything that nice !"

She said thanks. And yes, Im very proud of her.

10 hours ago, BeakDoc said:

Great looking model! Congrats to both of you. To her for such a well done model and bringing home the hardware. And to you for passing the love of the hobby down to a youngster.

She said thank you. And I thank you aswell.

10 hours ago, gui_tarzan said:

Nice! My daughter was the first jr girl to win at the Toledo NNL in 2000. It makes you feel good when your kids do well! 

taylor1.jpg.0abc317e814a017e5b31a95c03117e70.jpg

Thats so funny. Because shes building that same car right now. 

333792276_593352205764609_8886507752388418490_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5a057b&_nc_ohc=_DxXAhjAxHgAX_nDxPl&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&oh=03_AdRLDnNeYSmYM2JmAUHOLBLrYsZ06i1aP1MTGUvlAKEgNA&oe=643EC0CC

2 minutes ago, TonyK said:

Very clean, sharp model there! Amazing to do it in a day. I couldn't have done that. Congratulations to her!

She said thank you very much.

7 minutes ago, MeatMan said:

Congratulations to her. Very nice looking build.

She said thanks