Model Cars Magazine Forum

My subscription is starting with issue 222, I put in the subscription in September. I signed up for the Printed & Digital Subscription. When and how will I get access to the digital version?

btw, I am still waiting for approval to this forum with my email address I put my subscription in with, this posting will not let me use it because it says it is in use already, but I can't use it because it says awaiting approval. 

18 hours ago, Dave Darby said:

Spotlight Hobbies has theirs in as of yesterday.

Thanks for the HeadsUp on that, Dave, ordered mine yesterday and given Spotlight Hobbies excellent record of immediate shipping and delivery, might have it in my hot little hands days ahead of the subscription copy....(my zip code tends to deliver the mail mag here days after many of you get your copies in the mail...) TB 

3 hours ago, tim boyd said:

Thanks for the HeadsUp on that, Dave, ordered mine yesterday and given Spotlight Hobbies excellent record of immediate shipping and delivery, might have it in my hot little hands days ahead of the subscription copy....(my zip code tends to deliver the mail mag here days after many of you get your copies in the mail...) TB 

Good idea to order it until the subscribed mag finally hits. I'm not sure as it's hard to follow a non monthly magazine but 222 seems very late in its arrival.

15 minutes ago, oldcarfan said:

When should I expect my copy to arrive? Have they shipped yet? Can't wait!

I haven't gotten my canary copy here either. They're were mailed nearly 2 weeks ago. This looks like one of those times when the post office is taking a longer than normal time to deliver them. 

• Sad 1