Model Cars Magazine Forum

We send out a notice to the digital subscribers when that version gets uploaded. I think that might have gotten messed up, and gone out to everyone. Please accept our apologies and hang tight for the physical copy. We gave it to the post office. Hopefully, they'll fill their end of the bargain. 

If you don't get your physical issue in another couple of weeks, Please let us know via the contact form on the web site, and we'll send out a replacement issue. 

On 11/30/2023 at 1:47 PM, Duddly01 said:

Just got the mail, still not here in SoCal. :( At what point should we become concerned it isn't coming?

I've had a subscription for many years and it's a mystery as to when I'm going to get the magazine. Sometimes sooner than other times. It is the USPS after all. As you can see by the previous posts, these guys are getting their delivery at all different days all over the USA. No rhyme or reason.

21 hours ago, TonyK said:

I've had a subscription for many years and it's a mystery as to when I'm going to get the magazine. Sometimes sooner than other times. It is the USPS after all. As you can see by the previous posts, these guys are getting their delivery at all different days all over the USA. No rhyme or reason.

For me, to get it up here north of the border, it takes about 2 months 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2023 at 7:48 AM, randman said:

I'm another who received an email with a link for the digital copy even through I subscribed to the print edition only.  In fact, when I tried to access a digital copy through the 'View Digital Issues' link on the web site, I get the following message:

Your subscription does not include access to digital issues.

To date, no print edition yet in Washington state.

The print version arrived yesterday.

I just got the mail and still not here in Southern California (91350). I am beginning to suspect it isn't coming. :( @Dave Ambrose I will let you know if it still hasn't arrived tomorrow, but I do suspect I will need a replacement. btw, my subscription is not under the same email I use to sign into the forum.

Edited by Duddly01
Made a bit clearer.

Still haven't got mine in Oregon either. Our fine mail service at work as I've gotten a couple of other people's mail the last couple of weeks so my magazine may have gone elsewhere.

Being I'm a nice guy, I write "delivered to wrong address" and drop it off at the post office outside box which is just down the street. Hopefully it makes it to the proper person eventually.

2 hours ago, sfhess said:

The mail comes to both places through Bakersfield.

Any interest in attending our monthly club meetings in Van Nuys?

I hadn't really considered joining a club. When does the club meet? Probably should take this out of the thread. :)